Thursday, July 30, 2009

Evil Clowns


I was walking down the street and I saw a clown. Normally I would turn around and walk away, but something about this clown was special. When I approached him, he took out a knife and started chasing me. I thought how much fun this was so I kept running. Later after I had got away from it, I went to bed. That night, I woke up to the clown holding a knife right in front of my face. I started laughing hysterically. He picked me and at that time I was laughing so hard that my parents woke up and came running into my room. When the clown saw them he dropped me and disappeared. After that I never saw the clown again. This story proves that evil clowns are actually very friendly. The clown that I encountered looked a lot like the ones in the picture shown above.

This has been a helpful tip from Princess Pignatelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment