Monday, September 28, 2009

The House of Urine



I can't tell you the place in which this happened but I will tell the story anyway. I was at the MacKenzie-Child House and it smelled like urine. It was the most wonderful smell in the world, but the paintings, gardens, pottery, and the buildings were atrocious. The stench of urine only filled the air in the house no where else. When I was in the living room there was something on the floor. I asked our tour guide what it was and she said it was a pee stain. Then I asked if I could take a picture of it and submit the picture to newspapers and she said okay. So I took a picture and when I stepped right next to the stain all this pee came up out of the ground but then went back in. The tour guide was very mean because I asked her if I could have something to drink and she said yes in a normal speaking voice. I wish she screamed at me but she didn't. When we got to the kitchen it was so small and everything was a mess. I noticed they had three different jars. One was filled with chocolate chip cookies another was filled with candy and the last was filled with noodles. I asked the tour guide if I could have a cookie and she no because they are fake. I said they weren't fake and took one out and ate it. It tasted like plastic but I knew it was real. When I was walking up the steps I by accidentally broke a step with my 12'' high heeled shoe. I started laughing but no one laughed with me and we continued the tour. When the tour was over and everyone left I asked the tour guide why the house smelled like pee and she said it doesn't, so I slapped her across the face and ran away laughing. So If you are going to the MacKenzie-Child Estate do not do anything except for going into the house and smell the urine. (In the pictures above you see the urine house, the atrocious gardens, and urinals)

This has been a helpful tip from Princess Pignatelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment