Sunday, October 4, 2009

Patty Paper


So I was in this store, which had cider donuts, and I went to get one. I picked it up with my bare hands and put it in my purse. The man came over and screamed at me because I was supposed to use the patty paper to take a donut. So I put the donut in my purse back, but he screamed at me for doing that. Then I took the patty paper and grabbed the donut that I had previously taken. The man walked away. I had some extra patty paper left over and I didn't know what to do with it. Suddenly I had an idea. I took the extra patty paper and shoved it in this woman's purse while she wasn't looking. So the I ran out of the store laughing.I have been doing this for years the traditional way my grandmother taught me. So please if you have extra patty paper put it in a woman's purse while she isn't looking.

This has bean a helpful tip from Princess Pignatelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment