Monday, May 30, 2011

YA PHONE

Regina Patel and me were at home watching Kristy Ally swear on Dancing With The Stars. Then all of the sudden, the phone rang. Thou, me, Princess Pignatelli picked it up and answered it, "Meow, this is Princess Pignatelli." "Oh Regina Patel, there calling about the Oprah Green Tea Diet." Regina Patel said, "You?" "What information do you need about it?" Me, Princess Pignatelli asked. "They want to know if we went on the diet or not. Should we lie or tell them the truth?" "No, pluup!" Regina Patel exclaimed. "Regina Patel says we should lie. I have to email my daughter and tell her that I'm starving so so I have an excuse to shove cookies in my mouth, talk to Regina Patel!" Regina Patel then yelled at me, "You!" "Regina Patel, shut up! What do you want? No one bothers Princess Pignatelli." I screamed at Regina Patel. "Jesus Christ!" Regina Patel yelled with anger. "Oh my god, it's 100 degrees in here!" I continued screaming. "You!" Regina Patel yelled for me. "Are you talking to Joann-Kim again?" I screamed with extreme anger. Regina Patel replied, "No!" "Give me the phone! Joann-Kin, stop calling my house and trying to take Regina Patel!" I screamed into the phone. "You, you!" Regina Patel yelled once again. "Regina Patel, if you don't stop youing, I'll smash my 12" high heel shoes that you stole from me on your head." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I then continued, "C. Scaramanga? Come here and talk to Joann-Kim, I have to go make Popcorn and guzzle soda!" C. Scaramanga then asked into the phone, "Yesh?" Then in the background I, Princess Pignatelli, said, "Regina Patel, I was on my way out to McDonald's and you had to call Joann-Kim!" C. Scaramanga then said, "Laurie Berkner? Laurie Berkner!" Laurie Berkner then said, "Hehehehehehe!" Then as I was making cookies to shove down my throat, C. Scaramanga yelled at me, "Princess Pignatelli, Laurie Berkner ain't talkin'!" Then Me, Princess Pignatelli, I, replied to her, "C. Scaramanga, Princess Pignatelli can't be bothered right now, I'm making ginger bread cookies so I can shove them down my throat!" "Please hold on a momentch." Laurie Berkner said. Laurie Berkner then started to play a video from Sarah Palin's website, "I'm going to Refudiate you!" "Laure Berkner! I can't listen to that right now, I'm watching wife swap! Is Joann-Kim still on the phone?" I screamed. Then Laurie Berkner said, "Yes she is." Then she said into the phone, "Thank you for waitin'. What was it that you wanted?" After Laurie Berkner heard the person on the phone ask the question she then replied, "Oh, well I can't tell you that because I have to go back to listening to Britney Spears and bad words. Good Bye."

This has been a helpful tip from Princess Pignatelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment