Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Tree O' Vicious Bunny

Today when I was decorating for Christmas and Easter, with Regina Patel. I was bringing down my non-artificial Christmas tree from last year, it got caught in a chandelier causing the tree to spark and ignite. I was running through my house with the on fire Christmas tree and I threw it onto my stove. So I went back up into my attic and found the vicious bunny so I put it in my Grandfather Clock and it ate all of my Megan Fox CD's (I love her new song "Pillow"). So I went back up into The Attic and put on my half Santa Claus half Easter Bunny clothes (it's not a costume) and went back downstairs into the Kitchen and saw that the bunny was now eating the Christmas tree. Then it threw up my Megan Fox Compact Discs. So I scarfed down the rabbit food I was baking. Then the power in the House went out. And I saw that the bunny was chewing threw the Christmas lights that I had lined my floor with. Then all of the sudden all the lights in the House started flashing on and off so fast that the Snowman, that I keep in the Fireplace, had a seizure. Then harry potter's head exploded. Then the bunny chewed a hole in the TV and all the radiation in the TV came out (the radiation didn't kill us because we're so used to it). Regina Patel was walking around in my 12" high heels so I threw the Christmas tree at her. So then Regina Patel and me went up on the Roof, only to find The Orpah Winfile, and she tried to convince me to go on the Green Tea Diet, but I said no, I am on the McDonald's Diet. I have been cooking and entertaining for years. The traditional way my grandmother taught me. But it is a lot of work to do this. So I have created simple and helpful ways for you to create the perfect life.

This has been a helpful tip from Princess Pignatelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment