Sunday, November 1, 2009

Insomniac

This is my experience on the plane. I was asking this random woman that I called "mom" how to spell insomniac. This other guy said, "I-n-s." But I rudely ignored him and continued screaming at this woman. The guy again said, "I-n-s." So I continued to scream, mom! I finally acknowledged him, when I tripped and punctured him with my 12" high heel. (The same pair that I broke a step with in The Urine House.) Then I went to go press the button to call a stewardess, but I by accidentally pressed the button that releases the oxygen masks. One kid ingested the oxygen mask, so I sat down in my seat and pretended to be my pet baboon that screams 24/7. I screamed so loud that I broke the window. The guy who I punctured got sucked out the window. So everyone started screaming and we had to make and emergency landing. I was the first person to go down the emergency slide and I punctured it with my 12" high heel. This is why they specifically tell you to not wear high heels on planes. Before the plane began to sink everyone had to be like the dramatic people on the safety instruction videos. Then the plane started to sink and everyone jumped into the water. The End.

This has been a helpful tip from Princess Pignatelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment